BJORN AGAIN are returning to their home city Melbourne to celebrate their 30th Anniversary tour – and you are invited to the party!
Here are some key facts in Björn Again’s amazing 30 year career:
- Established in Melbourne Australia in 1988, first show 6th MAY 1989 at The Tote Hotel Collingwood
- Over 7000 shows in 100 countries world-wide, playing on every continent
- A house-hold name world-wide
- Endorsed by Benny and Björn of ABBA
- Concerts at The Royal Albert Hall, Sydney Opera House and Wembley Stadium
- Festival performances include Glastonbury, Reading, Roskilde, T in the Park
- Private shows for Russell Crowe, Bill Gates, Rowan Atkinson, U2, Paul Kelly
- Fans include Dave Grohl, JK Rowling, Tom Jones, Robert Plant, Metallica
- Appearances on the top TV and radio shows world-wide
- Countless major sporting events, charities and fundraisers
- Hold a Guinness Book of Records award
- Hailed as the most successful tribute band of all time
The key to Bjorn Again’s success is in not just delivering ABBA’s biggest hits to perfection in a lavish production, but incorporating a healthy dose of parody and stage theatrics. So beware of ‘Swenglish’ accents, flares and platform shoes, glitzy sequinned outfits, mountains of blue eye-shadow and all those daggy dance routines. This critically-acclaimed, world-class show generates an audience atmosphere that has to be seen to be believed. As in the words in Dancing Queen: you will have “the time of your life”.
Don’t miss out on this spectacular show! Suitable for all ages.
Saturday 17th May at Hamer Hall, Arts Centre Melbourne